The site is located on the northern side of Grange Road, by Bermondsey Square. The nearest station is London Bridge Station which is a 10 minute walk via Bermonsdey street.
The site itself currently houses three buildings, the main front building seen from Grange Walk is a Grade II listed 17th century house, the link building was built in the 1980’s and the coach house to the rear is c.1900.
The site has a number of constraints; it is located within a conservation area. The front building as previously mentioned is grade II listed and half of the courtyard is listed as a Scheduled Monument.
The current site use is D1 office and its internal layout and interiors reflect this. The house was originally a residential premises and this application proposes to return it to a residential/single family dwelling.